Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hospital Time

My blog won't be updated for about a week as I'm going to the hospital this morning. I'm in a mixed episode that is getting worse and I don't feel that I am stable. My pdoc gave me an antipsychotic yesterday that I took once, and won't take again. I felt drugged and foggy and groggy. But it was to knock down the mania and if I won't take it, well . . .

I cycled so quickly yesterday it was scary. I'll write more on that later but it's the reason I decided to go to the hospital. As much as I DO NOT want to go, I need to be safe while I get through this. I'm going from wanting to die to almost full blown mania and then back again.

I'll write when I get back. Have a good week.

I'll see you on the flipside* . . .



. . . . *Boondock Saints ref. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment