Monday, April 28, 2014

So here's something fun . . .

I had an appointment today with Dr. C which lasted waaaaay longer than normal - an hour rather than 20 minutes (I feel sorry for the people with appointments behind me). We're tweaking my meds again. And he's contacting a colleague that he'd like to have see me - a second opinion type thing on my meds.

But here's the fun part - while in my appointment, he got a phone call. A phone call from Mass General in Boston. They've agreed to take me as a patient for a consult. Only thing? I don't know when yet. Dr.C will be doing the scheduling - the appointment may be a month or two out - we don't know. But they agreed to see me, which is the hardest part of the whole process.

So it looks like I'll be going to Boston in the future. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment