Friday, February 10, 2012

New Things

This is my first "official" post on this blog. I've copied over posts from my other blog, and published them on the dates they were originally published. Currently, this is a work in progress, and things may change, be added, or deleted. We'll see how it goes.
Enough of that.
Yesterday I felt blah. Today I feel like shit. I'm cranky, irritable, moody, and overall melancholy. I'm having a hard time stopping the feelings. Which is annoying because I've been feeling pretty good.
I don't know if it's because I spent a lot of time yesterday reflecting of my past depressive episodes, trying to find patterns, as well as reading up on "adult children of alcoholic parents" - suggested reading from my therapist. It did lower my mood yesterday. Then, of course, we were watching Dr. Who last night and watched the "Doomsday" episode. Bad choice I think. I cried like a silly fan girl.
At any rate, this needs to stop. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment