Sunday, September 8, 2013

Good Morning

Well good morning everyone. Nice to see everyone up. Or sleeping. I can't see you, you know, so I have no idea what you're doing. You could be sitting there buck naked save for an awkwardly large moose hat, sipping a Sangria, rocking out to Conway Twitty. And I wouldn't judge you for that. (Actually, I would. Conway Twitty? Come on!).

This isn't a real post. Well, I guess it's real in the sense that you can read it, but it doesn't have any eye opening content. That post will come later in the week. I've had a flurry of thoughts and revelations and acceptances over the past couple of weeks (no, I'm not manic - shut up) and I've been trying to organize them so that they actually make sense.

Which is hard when you're me. And you want to overanalyze and make everything perfect. Which is exactly what I'm trying not to do.

So yeah.

And I'm flying out to Las Vegas today for a mom/baby/neonatal nursing conference. Which should be fun. Except that it's in Vegas. Vegas is hot. And I don't drink, party, or gamble, and I don't like hookers, so I'm kinda screwed. Oh, and I'm too cheap to go to a show so don't even suggest that.

I'm going to learn lots and otherwise be awesome. And I got a new tattoo of Chance - my therapy horse. And it hurt like FUCK. Sweet JESUS did it hurt! I'll post pics when it's healed (my calf is still swollen from it).

Have a great week! I hope to post again on Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment