Monday, December 9, 2013

I should be in bed . . .

I should be, but I'm not. I'm farting around on the computer until I get tired. My mind is racing but I am starting to get drowsy now.

Good.

I have an appointment with Dr. C tomorrow. I'm most definitely mixed again. And my hypomania is getting a bit out of hand. And by "a bit out of hand" I mean I almost lost it tonight. Almost uncontrolled hypo. At work. Yay.

I was hilarious, I really was. And that's the problem - making people laugh in that state just elevates me further. Which is not good. I'm not going to go into detail, not right now. Mainly because I actually am getting a little sleepy and so I want to take advantage of that.

I'm nervous about my appointment. I know Dr. C will want another antipsychotic. And I don't want another antipsychotic. Too many side effects. I'm going to talk to him about a drug holiday - which I'm sure will go over great since I would have about a 90% chance of going psychotic if I did that.

I still want to though. Because I'm an idiot. Apparently.

I'll write more later. I'm going to try to sleep, if my mind will let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment