Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stupid Mania

I wanted to write this sooner, but, to be honest, I wasn't able to concentrate. See, I'm a little hypomanic as of late. The past few days really. And it's very annoying. I'm having a hard time concentrating on writing this and I've done many typos because I want to go fast.
I'm hyper irritable, hyper agitated and starting to feel hyper sexual. I talk fast and loud, and often with an accent. I can't focus. My mind races and I can't stay on topic. I get shaky and fidgety. I snap easily (irritable, cranky). My emotions feel out of control - I may be giddy one minute, raging the next, and utterly emotionally and mentally exhausted the next.
I know it's probably from my medication change. It can make me feel like this before I normalize, but DAMN does it suck big fucking balls.
At least again yesterday my therapy session with M was very good. He helped me to calm down as I couldn't even sit still let alone talk or think. A temporary setback. I'll get through it.
I don't even know if what I typed is coherent -  nor do I really care. I'll try to write more later when my head clears.

No comments:

Post a Comment