Saturday, March 23, 2013

Grey Pubes Suck

They do. Nobody likes grey pubes. I found one a few weeks ago, which was distressing. So I plucked it and was quite pleased with myself. Well, this morning I found a grey eyebrow hair. AND another grey pube! WTF, body? I don't want this! Why must you torture me so???

Enough of that. I'm feeling better most days, which is fantastic. Not where I want to be, but better. I have days still where I'm flat and withdrawn - these happen most when I'm at work. I think from all of the stimulus and all of the different people - almost like sensory overload. But I'm getting there.

Mucking with my thyroid meds again. I was taking 90mg of armor thyroid and my TSH is critically low and my T4 and T3 are in range of causing thyroid storm. Very scary. So Dr. C dropped me down to 60mg (the last time I was at this dose I was hyPOthyroid - we'll see how this works). I can't see an endocrinologist until May 7th.

I found a horse for sale named "Icky". And he pokes other horses with sticks. He pokes other horses with sticks, people!! This is the PERFECT horse for me!! I need him. If only we could afford boarding fees . . .

That's all for now, I'm lazy and want a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment