Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm not sure what to say

I want to write but I'm not sure what to say. That's a lie - I know what I want to say, I just can't do it now. I want to talk about my ACOA. I want to talk about my previous post and the cutting and my therapy session and the other things racing through my mind but I don't know how to say it right now. I'm not sure how to express it. I don't know exactly what to say or how to say it.

There's so many things on my mind at the moment, all these thoughts racing around, jostling for a position. I have a lot of things to sort out. A lot of things I'm thinking about - some bad, some good. Some things that I don't want to think about. But I am. I'm trying to sort things out. Over the next days and weeks and possibly months.

There will be plenty more coming. You can expect that. I just don't know what will be coming. And now I'm going to bed. Busy day at the baby factory, and another one tomorrow. And I'm tired. All these racing thoughts. They keep me up at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment