Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just a quick pop in

A quick post, nothing terribly special. I'm working on a very long and in depth post that I'm hoping to have finished and posted in the next 2-3 days. It's quite the undertaking for me, but I hope the process brings me some insight into my behavior and attitude and manner of thinking. We'll see.

In other news, my anger has been increasing again, which is a treat for everyone around me. I'm sure I'm just a joy. And I broke down 3 times today - twice at the gym and once on the way home. I had to stop mid-workout to go into the bathroom and cry. About nothing. I don't know why I was crying. No idea. I decided it wasn't going to shape the rest of my day and I put on a strong face and went about trying to be happy and have a good time. It worked . . .sort of. I still felt down and irritable. So very irritable. I got through. And I'm fine. It's not a setback. And I'll tell myself that until I believe it.

So yeah. Short post. Back to my long one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment