Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why?

It's been a rough couple of days.  My mood has been pretty down in the dumps. Top that off with a sick, cranky kid who makes himself barf . . . .well, it put me over the top. I broke down last night and tonight. I was really trying to keep it together and hide everything, but it's just been too much. I'm stretched too thin and I feel overwhelmed. I'm trying not to catastrophize, and remember that tomorrow is a new day, but at the moment it's hard. All I want is to be alone. Completely alone. But that's not going to happen. Not tomorrow, not anytime this week. And quite frankly, it pisses me off.

On a side note, I named my brain Clancy. That way when I hear things that aren't there I can go "god dammit Clancy! WTF?". It makes me sound less crazy. Or more crazy. I'm not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment