Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm tired today. Probably because I was up most of the night with Ayden. It's not fun to be woken up to "mommy I barfed in my bed." Poor guy. He seems to be feeling better, just no appetite.
And yes, I had my doctor's appointment today. It went well. We're going to double my Lexapro dose (from 20mg to 40mg) and I'm getting a referral to a therapist. We'll see how it helps. Actually, I have no doubt what-so-ever that doubling my meds will help. It'll help wonderfully. But we'll see for how long. When I was on Zoloft, I started on 50mg. Then 100, then 150 and finally 200mg (the max dose). 40mg is the max dose of Lexapro so if it stops working again then I'll have to add something to it. More meds . . . oh well. I also had blood work drawn to check my thyroid levels to see if we need to adjust my thyroid meds.
I was productive after my appointment. Cleaned the bathrooms, did laundry, tidied up, and vacuumed. Go me! My best bud Lesley came over and kept me company for a little bit and I chatted with my other friend Beth. Tonight I'm meeting with friends to plan a baby shower. Things to keep me occupied, which is good. I'm a little more down today - nothing like I was a few days ago - but a little more blah than yesterday. Probably too because I'm tired.
I may come back and write more later, but for now, this is about all I can get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment