Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Well, this morning I'm feeling a wee bit better than yesterday. The rant yesterday, coupled with fits of crying and a 2 hour nap, seemed to have helped. I'm certainly not myself - not yet. I still feel like I could cry at any moment for no reason . . . but I feel better than yesterday. I'll be heading to the gym here shortly. I'm not terribly motivated to go, but I will feel better if I do. Physical activity (coupled with my playlists on my Ipod) seem to help. I hope to be productive today.
My son is running around in circles like a crazy person, chasing our dog. Things like that put a smile on my face and make the depression not as bad. Also, my hubby tolerates me and my moods, tries to make me smile, and forces me out of the house. I'd be lost without him and my son.
Another thing: if you read my previous post, you should read the comments. The second one is from my best friend Lesley. It made me tear up in a good way.
Little things, pushing me forward, pulling me up, helping me out. This blog may become my diary of sorts for a little while as I work through this. I plan on writing tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. We'll see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment