Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yesterday was awful. I worked yesterday and it was a very hard day. I felt . . .empty. A complete empty husk. Barely any feeling at all. Distant and distracted, lost, sad, flat, withdrawn. Horrible. It was a long day. A difficult day.
But today was better. I felt more like myself, which was a relief. I worked, and it was busy, and I think that helped. I also talked with my Grandma last night about my Uncle. Wait - I just realized I didn't share something. I found out on Friday that my Uncle has an aggressive form of lymphoma, had emergency surgery and was on chemo. It hit me hard. My uncle was pretty much my surrogate father after my dad died. So anyway, long story short, my gram gram told me that the oncologist is very optimistic and that my uncle is doing very well. I certainly think the news helped my mood.
Yes. So. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment