Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today was a much better day. A stark contrast from Thursday, and better than yesterday. One thing I discovered though, is one of the triggers for my anxiety. When I start having depressive thoughts, I now try to stop them cold. This produces anxiety. Heart races, I feel like I'm not getting enough air . . .ugh.
Also, I'm so tired. So very tired. Probably because I haven't been sleeping well, but also, the anxiety, and the stopping of my current thinking processes, is tiring. I want a solid night of sleep. No tossing and turning, no dreams (they're not the best right now), no random waking up.
There's more I want to write. Lots more. I just don't have the concentration to do so. Though I will say this: a special THANK YOU to my good friends - Lesley, Beth, Tracy, Christine, and of course Jeremy. Thank you for checking in on me, talking to me, acknowledging what's going on and not letting it scare you off. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. You give me strength and courage and the will to try and get better when it seems things are falling apart. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment