Friday, January 27, 2012

Well, hello there Friday. Yesterday I wasn't sure if I'd be around to see you. I'm glad I am.


Not going into details, but yesterday, Thursday, was a very bad day. Very bad indeed. It didn't start that way, no. But around 11 . . . I kinda sank, drowning in sorrow and the strong desire to do something to take the pain away. Again, no details, I think that would be a trigger for me, but lets just say that I thank God for my husband, my psychiatrist, my therapist and my close friends. If not for you all, I fear I wouldn't be seeing this blustery cold Friday.

So thank you. Today, hopefully, will be a better day. And tomorrow, better still. There will always be setbacks, but I will take them as they come, moment by moment. And always, I will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment