Monday, October 29, 2012

I've been busy

With painting, that is. I posted my first in what apparently has turned out to be a series of paintings. I have 3 more completed with the 5th one almost finished. All are vent art of some sort, and all have meaning behind them. I also have inspiration for a 6th. I guess that's the one good thing about depression - it usually inspires me.
As to how I'm doing, I don't know anymore. I was trying to live day by day but that's not working. I truly need to live moment by moment, because my mood can change so rapidly. I might be plugging along, feeling pretty good, and WHAM - sudden mood shift and I feel hopeless and like crying. It's so very frustrating. It's annoying too because I'm doing everything right. I'm eating healthy, working out (religiously), doing my positive readings, NOT isolating myself from friends, taking my meds, going to therapy, utilizing my creative outlet . . .and still the depression hangs on. So I do the only thing I can do - I push on, blindly hoping that things will get better, that I'll find that light at the end of the tunnel.
For my paintings, I'm debating on putting them all in one post, or spacing them out over several. We'll see. At any rate, they'll be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment